Monday, February 23, 2015

Fatima Tihihit | CD 503

Fatima

Reupped by reader request here.

Found in a little CD/cassette shop in Marrakesh a block or two south of Place Jemaa el Fna. The CD itself started to make horrible noises several months ago, rendering it useless. Thank to Tim at the mind-bendingly awesome music blog Moroccan Tape Stash, I was able to get the files I'd first posted back in April of 2011 of this terrific album, so now you can have them if you hadn't DLed it the first time around.

13 comments:

tim abdellah said...

Whoa - how did I miss this one?! Shukran!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these Moroccan goodies, Gary! Great listens, brings back wonderful memories from Marrakech, Essaouira and especially Tinghir, where I listened to a lot of wonderful music in the Café Central :)

Anonymous said...

Gary - there's something wrong with the file, dl it 3 times, the rar-file is always broken, with 56.9 MB in size.

Gary said...

Okay, I just reposted it -- try it again, Lucky, and let me know if it works this time!

Dennis M. said...

Thanks for your work, but I had the same problem as Lucky.

1ram said...

Great contributions. Why doesthe ADrivelink have the warning "The site ahead contains harmful programs" The message generated is from Google.

Anonymous said...

It came down as smooth as a baby's bottom - thanks for sharing your old Moroccan jewels, Gary. Ake Issrebeh Moulana!

Hyde said...

thanks!

Doug S. said...

Worked for me! And I've been getting that scary message from Google with all ADrive downloads from all blogs.

Gary said...

I've been getting that same message from ADrive for a while now, too. I haven't had any issues, though.

Gary said...

Dennis: Try again now and see if it works?

1ram said...

Thanks for the feedback. Now I can sleep better at night and get great music at the same time. What a world!

Unknown said...

Thanks, But the link is broken. please upload it again tanmmirt.